Location: Murray Bridge - SA
For the right person Statewide Group Training has a position available for a Warehouse Operations Trainee.
Hours: Full time (38 hours per week).
The responsibilities of this role are:
Adhere to WHS regulations and Safe Work processes.
- Follow housekeeping policies
- Pick and pack orders
- Select, measure and prepare material for saws
- Control stock. Replenish stock into picking racks
- Unload incoming goods
- Load company and customer vehicles
- Operate machinery per the Safe Operating Procedures
- Apply a high level of customer service to internal and external clients
Key Requirements of a Store Person Trainee are:
- Commitment to approx. 2 Year traineeship
- Be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug & alcohol test
- Willing to obtain a police check
- Possess a high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Be a problem solver
The right person will enjoy working with customers and processes a high degree of accuracy when preparing orders for sale.
This is a career opportunity which may lead to a sales role in the future.
How to Apply:
Forward your resume and cover letter to Brendan Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org