Location: Port Lincoln - SAStatewide Group Training has a position available for a Light Motor Mechanic Apprenticeship who is either a 2nd, 3rd or 4th year Apprentice Out of Trade in Pt Lincoln.
The ideal person will have mechanical experience.Responsibilities of an Apprentice Light Motor Mechanic are:
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures, Inspect brake systems, Steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles
- Complete routine maintenance: including oil change, battery check, lubricating components and replacing worn parts.
Key Requirements of a Motor Mechanic (Light) Apprentice:
- Able to complete your Apprenticeship.
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug & alcohol test.
- Must have or be willing to obtain a police check.
- Must hold a current drivers License and reliable transport.
- Must be passionate about repairing & servicing motor vehicles.
- Certificate 2 in an Automotive Mechanical Trade (Pre-Apprenticeship).
- Must have great mechanical aptitude with experience.
Forward your resume and cover letter to Brendan Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org