Location: Hillbank - SA
Who is Statewide Group Training?
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based non for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
To find out more, please refer www.statewidegrouptraining.com.au
Statewide Group Training are seeking a Carpentry apprentice to join our team working throughout metropolitan Adelaide.
The position is a full time apprenticeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Qualification: Certificate III in Carpentry (CPC30211)
- Measuring, cutting and fixing timber and other building materials
- using a range of hand and power tools
- 2nd fix
It is essential you:
- Have a genuine passion for carpentry
- Be committed to undertaking a 48 month apprenticeship
- Possess a drivers licence (minimum P1s)
- Be willing and able to work at heights
- Heve a White Card
- Be physically fit
Completion of a relevant VET course would be highly regarded.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.