Location: Lonsdale - SA
If you are a 3rd or 4th year Heavy or 4th Year Light Vehicle Apprentice who is out of work due to COVIT-19 then this is a great opportunity.
This position is based at Lonsdale where you will be working on Buses and other Heavy Vehicles.
You will be an important member of a team which meets deadlines over comes challenges that has the responsibility of maintaining a fleet of Buses which services the General Public.
If you like being challenged, have attention to detail, then this is an opportunity to expand your knowledge.
Responsibilities of an Apprentice Heavy Vehicle Motor Mechanic are:
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures, Inspect brake systems, Steering mechanisms, transmissions, Diesel engines, and other parts of Heavy vehicles
- Complete routine maintenance: including oil change, battery check, lubricating components and replacing worn parts
- Work to a deadline
Key Requirements of a Heavy Vehicle Motor Mechanic Apprentice:
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug & alcohol test
- Must have or be willing to obtain a police check
- Must hold a current drivers License and reliable transport
- Be passionate about repairing & servicing Heavy Motor Vehicles
- Must have great mechanical aptitude
How to Apply:
Forward your resume and cover letter to Brendan Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org