Location: Strathalbyn - SA
As a Farm Machinery Salesperson you would sell a range of farm equipment and machinery.
- Maintain business image in an automotive workplace
- Sell and promote Agricultural Machinery products and services
- Comply with legal requirements when selling products and services
- Apply sales procedures
- Provide vehicle technology information
- Identify and plan sales prospects
- Present, secure and support sales solutions
- Communicate business information in an automotive workplace
- Build customer relations in an automotive workplace
The right person will have a willingness to learn the sales process, solve problems and build rapport with clients.
This is a Certificate III Traineeship with a duration of 3 years.
How to Apply:
Forward your resume and cover letter to Brendan Manning at email@example.com