Location: Gepps Cross area - SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business, and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate 3 in Retail (SIR30216)
Statewide Group Training are seeking a sales trainee to join our team working the front counter in a steel supplies business.
The position is a full-time traineeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include -
- Telephone or at counter sales.
- Attend customer requests promptly, checking of stock availability, quotations, deliveries.
- Advise of stock variations or stock needing replacement.
- Ensuring paperwork is completed correctly (payment allocations, delivery instructions, customer details.
- Stock-takes as required
- Being aware of company promotions.
- Keeping clear and concise records of discussions and quoted details.
About you -
- Have a genuine passion for Sales
- Attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team
- Be committed to undertaking a 12-month traineeship
- Possess a driver’s licence
- Must be willing to undertake drug and alcohol testing
- Be physically fit
- Would suit someone who has moved from the country as a large customer base are farmers.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.