Locations: Salisbury and Marion - SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate III in Bricklaying
Statewide Group Training are seeking apprentice Bricklayers to join one of SA’s largest builders working throughout metropolitan Adelaide
These are a full-time apprenticeships, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include -
- Mixing mortar
- Cutting bricks
- Laying bricks
- Measuring & reading plans
About you -
- Have completed some form of work experience within Bricklaying (an advantage)
- Be committed to undertaking a 48-month apprenticeship
- Possess a driver’s licence
- Have completed Working at Heights (preferable)
- Hold a White Card
- Be physically fit
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.