Location: Adelaide Suburbs and Adelaide Hills - SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business, and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate III in Carpentry (CPC30220)
Statewide Group Training are seeking an apprentice Carpenter to join our team working throughout the Adelaide Suburbs & Adelaide Hills region.
The position is a full time apprenticeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include -
- Measuring, cutting and fixing timber and other building materials
- Using a range of hand and power tools
- Installing ceiling and wall linings
- 1st & 2nd fix carpentry
About you -
- Have a genuine passion for carpentry
- Be committed to undertaking a 48 month apprenticeship
- Possess a driver’s licence
- Able to work at heights
- Hold a White Card
- Be willing to work a reasonable amount of overtime
- Be physically fit
- Completed VET course within the industry would be highly regarded
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Applications close: 20th February 2022
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.