Location: Marion - SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate III in Carpentry (CPC30211)
Statewide Group Training are seeking an apprentice Carpenter to join our team working throughout metropolitan Adelaide.
The is a full-time apprenticeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include -
- Measuring, cutting and fixing timber
- Erecting wall frames
- Renovation & extension work
- All areas of general building
- Using a range of hand and power tools
About you -
- Have completed some form or work experience within Carpentry
- Be committed to undertaking a 48-month apprenticeship
- Possess a driver’s licence
- Have completed Working at Heights (preferable)
- Hold a White Card
- Be physically fit
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.