Location: Athol Park - SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate 3 in Business (BSB30120)
Statewide Group Training are seeking a trainee to join APF Cold Storage & Logistics
The position is a full-time traineeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include -
- Warmly greet visitors
- Maintain a tidy reception
- Maintain Health & Safety requirements including the COVIDSafe Plan
- Assist with answering stakeholder enquiries
- Maintain Visitor Management System
- Formatting documents
- Manage office supplies, stationery, tea, coffee etc.
- Assist with development of admin policies and procedures
- Assist the Operations Manager with basic data entry and filing of paperwork
- Assist the Administration and Marketing Manager with researching, creating, and scheduling content across multiple social media platforms
- Administrative support to other areas in the business when required
About you -
- Must be able to show evidence of full vaccination for COVID 19
- Strong customer service and reception skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong computer skills including proficiency using MS Office Suite
- Proven resilience
- Proven sense of initiative
- High attention to detail, organisational, and time management skills
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.