Location: Murray Bridge area - SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate III in Painting & Decorating (CPC30611).
Statewide Group Training are seeking an Apprentice Painter who is available for a immediate start.
The position is a full time apprenticeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include:
- General house painting as well as some commercial work.
- Sometimes working at heights. Scaffolding and ladders.
- Have a genuine passion for painting.
- Be committed to undertaking a 48 month apprenticeship.
- Able to pass drug & alcohol screening.
- Hold a White Card or willing to get prior to commencement.
- Be physically fit.
- Possess a driver's licence.
- Able to work at heights.
- Good communication skills and able to work in a small team.
- Willing to work Monday to Friday and reasonable overtime, possibly on weekends if required.
Please send your resume including 2 checkable referees and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Applications close: 03 Oct 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.