Location: Adelaide - SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate III in Wall & Floor Tiling
Statewide Group Training are seeking an apprentice Wall & Floor tiler to join a small team working throughout metropolitan Adelaide.
The position is a full time apprenticeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include -
- Preparing wall & floor surfaces
- Using tile cutting tools
- Prepare & apply grout
- Clean & polish tiles
- Apply waterproofing systems
About you -
- Be committed to undertaking a 48 month apprenticeship
- Possess a driver’s licence
- Able to work at heights
- Hold a White Card (preferred but not essential)
- Be physically fit
- Willing to learn & work in an active & changing environment
- Have a strong work ethic & takes pride in quality workmanship
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
School leavers are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.