Location: Adelaide area
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate III in Business (BSB30120) 18 months Traineeship
Statewide Group Training are seeking a Trainee Clerical Officer to join our team working in the Adelaide Area.
The position is a full time traineeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Reporting to the General Manager and working closely with the members of a Trade based administrative team you will be responsible for managing front line customer service inquiries, booking and billing processes, and supporting internal administration processes across a broad range of exciting and diverse projects.
Duties may include -
- Proactive customer service skills in a Trade based environment
- Payroll, Accounts, Invoicing, Timesheets, Supply ordering
- Basic Project work
- Maintaining the customer database
- Providing general bookkeeping support in accounts receivable and payable, and end of month reconciliations
About you -
- Have a strong customer service ethic
- Have outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Be proactive problem-solving skills.
- Be energetic and highly motivated
- Be a team player and work within a variety of trades people
- Have high-level skills in the Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite and MYOB
- Have exceptional information management skills
- Have a working knowledge of online and social media tools
- Be an exceptional communicator, both written and verbally
- Be prepared to commit to a 18 month traineeship
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Applications close: 1st October 2021
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.