Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology (AUR 30620)
Statewide Group Training are seeking an apprentice Light Vehicle Technician to join our team working for a well established company in Peterhead.
The position is a full-time apprenticeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include -
- Conducting routine maintenance on a wide range of vehicles including oil changes, battery check, lubricating components and replacing worn parts
- Following a checklist of inspection procedures, inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines and other parts of vehicles
- You must be physically fit and reliable
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol screen and willing to obtain a police check
- Must hold a current drivers licence and have reliable transport
- Must be passionate about repairing and servicing motor vehicles
- Must have a great mechanical aptitude
- Commitment to approx. 4 year apprenticeship
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.