Location: Edinburgh Parks
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate III in Engineering Tradesperson (Mechanical)
Statewide Group Training are seeking an apprentice Fitter & Turner to join our team.
The position is a full time apprenticeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include -
- Operate machines
- Fit & assemble parts
- Set up lathes & machinery
- Maintain & repair machinery
- Read drawings
About you -
- Have a genuine passion in engineering
- Be committed to undertaking a 48 month apprenticeship
- Possess a driver's licence
- Completed VET course within the industry would be highly regarded
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.