Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate 3 in Carpentry (CPC30211)
Statewide Group Training are seeking an apprentice Carpenter to join our team working in Adelaide.
The position is a full time apprenticeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include -
- Measuring, cutting and fixing timber
- Erecting wall frames
- Using a range of hand and power tools
- Painting, tiling & gyprock work
About you -
- Have completed some form or work experience within Carpentry
- Possess a driver's licence
- Have completed Working at Heights (preferable)
- Hold a White Card
- Be physically fit
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.