Location: Strathalbyn, SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate 3 in Agriculture Mechanical Technology (AUR30416)
Statewide Group Training are seeking a full-time apprentice to join our team working with Bates Farm Machinery Pty Ltd at Strathalbyn.
The position is a full-time apprenticeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include -
- Using tools
- Servicing vehicles
- Cleaning up workshop
- General basic labouring duties around the workshop
About you -
- Have a genuine passion for the automotive
- Be committed to undertaking a 48-month apprenticeship.
- Be physically fit.
- Be committed to travel to trade school to complete all the trade school studies and complete after hours studies in your own time if required.
- Must have current driver's licence.
- Must be willing to undergo a medical and drug test as this is a requirement.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
James Vaninetti, Regional Manager
Applications close: 25/07/2021
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.