Location: Port Augusta, SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate 4 in Accounting & Bookkeeping (FNS40217).
A fantastic traineeship opportunity exists with a local automotive parts store in Port Augusta.
The successful applicant will undertake 24 months training. This position will involve accounting and bookkeeping, customer service and administration. Long term opportunities for the right candidate.
- Committed to working 38 hours per week.
- Keen interest in accounting and finance with commitment to embrace ongoing learning.
- Friendly, confident, and articulate speaker with good listening skills.
- Quick learner with positive attitude.
- Can follow instructions, show initiative, and manage time.
- Basic computer knowledge with emails and willingness to learn internal software system.
- Committed to online learning.
- Punctual and reliable at all times.
- Minimum of Year 11 education.
- Drivers Licence (essential - P's acceptable).
- Able to pass a Drug & Alcohol test.
To apply, please send resume including 2 checkable references and a cover letter explaining why you would be right for this position attention Tracy Northcott to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.