Location: Glynde, SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate III in Cabinetmaking
Statewide Group Training are seeking an apprentice Cabinetmaker to join our team working throughout metropolitan Adelaide.
The is a full-time apprenticeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include -
- Measuring & cutting timber to size
- Using a range of hand and power tools
- Fabricate custom furniture
- Assemble & installation of cabinets on site
- Work with plastic laminates
- Read plans
About you -
- Have completed some form or work experience within Cabinetmaking or Joinery
- Be committed to undertaking a 48 month apprenticeship
- Possess a driver's licence
- Hold a White Card
- Be physically fit
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.