Location: Mt. Barker Based Company, SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology (AUR 30616)
Statewide Group Training are seeking an apprentice Light Vehicle Technician to join our team working for well established company in Mt. Barker.
The position is a full-time apprenticeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include
- Conducting routine maintenance on a wide range of vehicles: including oil changes , battery check, lubricating components and replacing worn parts
- Following a checklist of inspection procedures, inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines and other parts of vehicles
- You must be physically fit and reliable
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol screen and willing to obtain a police check
- Must hold a current drivers and have reliable transport
- Must be passionate about repairing and servicing motor vehicles
- Must have a great mechanical aptitude
- Commitment to approx.. 4 year apprenticeship
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.