SA Circus Centre - Home of Cirkidz through Statewide Group Training
Location: Adelaide, SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business, and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate 3 in Business (BSB30115)
The position is a full-time traineeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Reporting to the General Manager and working closely with the members of a small core administrative team you will be responsible for managing front line customer service enquiries, booking and billing processes, and supporting internal administration processes across a broad range of exciting and diverse projects.
Duties may include:
- Being the first point of contact for all customers (reception duties)
- Proactive customer service skills
- Collecting and data-entering customer information from sales inquiry through to completion of customer order
- Maintaining the customer database
- Providing general bookkeeping support in accounts receivable and payable, and end of month reconciliations
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a strong customer service ethic
- Have outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Be proactive problem-solving skills.
- Be energetic and highly motivated
- Be a team player but also able to work alone
- Have high-level skills in the Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite and MYOB
- Have exceptional information management skills
- Have a working knowledge of online and social media tools
- Be an exceptional communicator, both written and verbally
Highly organised with a proven ability to manage the detail of multiple priorities and conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.