Location: Kangaroo Island
Kangaroo Island Council provides a large range of community focused services for people wanting to venture into the workforce. If you are looking to commence, develop or change your career pathway, Statewide Group Training (SA) have a range of exciting opportunities with Kangaroo Island Council that will support you in achieving your goals.
Traineeships based at Kangaroo Island Council will offer you the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and professional team that works across many career paths. Kangaroo Island Council is extremely well placed to offer career pathways in a supportive setting that values Community, Infrastructure, Environment, Youth and the Economy.
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate 3 in Business BSB30115 (various)
Certificate 3 in Horticulture AHC30716 (several)
Statewide Group Training are seeking several trainees to join our team working throughout the different business units at Kangaroo Island Council. The positions are all full-time traineeships, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Traineeships are offered in the following work teams:
- Work Health and Safety (Business)
- Airport & Asset Services (Business)
- Customer Service (Business)
- Finance (Business)
- Works and Infrastructure (Horticulture)
- All ages and experience levels are encouraged to apply. We can offer flexible start dates (even if you are still in school)
- Have a genuine passion to work in any of the above fields
- Be committed to undertaking a 12-15 month traineeship (Business)
- Be committed to undertaking 3 year traineeship (Horticulture)
- Be willing to work a reasonable amount of overtime
- Be committed to complete all studies required in your own time at home
- Be willing to obtain a police clearance if required
- Be willing to undertake a Drug test
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your interest and suitability to the specific traineeship (you are encouraged to nominate more than one area of interest).
Applications close: Sunday, 6 June 2021
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.