Location: Adelaide Hills and surrounding areas
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate 3 in Carpentry (CPC30220)
Statewide Group Training are seeking an apprentice to join our team working throughout the Adelaide Hills area.
The position is a full-time apprenticeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include -
- Carry out measurements and calculations.
- Read and interpret plans and job specifications and communicate with team.
- Use power tools in a safe and professional manner.
- Work within a team environment.
- Follow all safe work practices.
- Be committed to the training side of the apprenticeship as well as the practical.
- General physical labour.
About you -
- Have a genuine passion for your trade.
- Be committed to undertaking a 48-month apprenticeship.
- Possess a driver's licence.
- Must be willing to undertake drug and alcohol testing.
- Be willing to work a reasonable amount of overtime.
- Be physically fit.
- Be willing to obtain a white card before or during at your own expense.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
31 May 2021
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.