Location: Adelaide Hills and surrounding areas (Mount Barker/ Strathalbyn ) - SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate 3 in Bricklaying & Blocklaying (CPC33020)
Statewide Group Training are seeking an apprentice to join our team working throughout the Adelaide Hills area.
The position is a full-time apprenticeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include -
- Carry out measurements and calculations
- Read and interpret plans and job specifications, and communicate with the team
- Carry out manual excavations and operate small plant equipment
- Setting up job site for the start of the day
- Clean up job site and tools at the end of the day
- General physical labour
About you -
- Have a genuine passion for your trade
- Be committed to undertaking a 48-month apprenticeship
- Possess a driver's licence
- Must be willing to undertake drug and alcohol testing
- Be willing to work a reasonable amount of overtime
- Be physically fit
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Applications close: 04 July 2021
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.