Location: Coonalpyn Depo, Coorong District Council - SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate III in Parks & Gardens (AHC31016)
Statewide Group Training are seeking a trainee to join our team working throughout the Coorong District Council area.
The position is a full time traineeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Early school leavers highly regarded and encouraged to apply as well as people local to Coonalpyn or near by.
Duties may include -
- Using mowers, snippers, chainsaws, and chippers
- Installing garden beds
- General gardening and maintaining parks and gardens
- General physical labour
About you -
- Have a genuine passion for Horticulture
- Be committed to undertaking a 36-month traineeship
- Possess a driver's licence(Minimum P1s)
- Be willing to work a reasonable amount of overtime
- Be physically fit
- Be willing to obtain a traffic management course before or during at your own expense
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Applications close 30/05/2021
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.