Location: Murray Bridge - SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate III in Retail (12 months)
Based in Murray Bridge Statewide Group Training is seeking a full time Customer Service Trainee.
Hours of work are between 7.30am 5pm Monday to Friday, so you must be able to work within these hours.
Duties may include -
- Serving internal & external customers.
- Attending to incoming telephone, counter and fax enquires daily.
- Contacting selected clients by telephone.
- Responding promptly to any enquiries received in a timely manner.
- Assisting store persons with cutting duties when required.
- Delivering cart notes for completed sales orders.
About you -
- Be able to communicate effectively via phone & in person.
- Have good data entry skills.
- Be able to work with the MS Suite of products.
- Previous customer service or retail experience is an advantage.
- Drivers licence and vehicle essential.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.