Location: Walkerville - SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
Statewide Group Training are seeking an apprentice Chef to join a well-known busy hotel in Adelaide.
The position is a full-time apprenticeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include -
- Preparing and cooking food
- Make gravies, sauces, desserts
- Function menu cooking & service
About you -
- Must be able to work weekends and nights
- Must have a driver's licence
- Have had some basic food prep/cooking experience
- have a high level of personal cleanliness
- good communication skills
- Can work well in a team environment
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.