Location: Port Adelaide, SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate 3 in Business Administration (12 months)
Statewide Group Training are seeking a full time Business Administration trainee for a large waste management client based in Port Adelaide.
Hours of work are between 7am - 6pm so you must be able to work within these hours.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Duties may include -
- Dealing with internal & external customers
- Handling a large number of telephone enquires daily
- General administration duties
- Responding promptly to any enquiries received in a timely manner
About you -
- Be able to communicate effectively via phone & in person
- Have good data entry skills
- Be able to work with the MS Suite of products
- Previous customer service or retail experience is an advantage
- Drivers licence and vehicle essential
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.