Location: Murraylands and Riverland, SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate III in Business (12 months)
Statewide Group Training are seeking a full time Business Administration Trainee for a major NGO Service Provider located in Murraylands and Riverland. This Business has a goal to increase its Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander workforce to 15% by 2022. You could become part of that growth.
This is a Full Time Position.
Duties include -
- Provide administrative duties at reception.
- Communicate with compassion and empathy in response to clients enquires.
- Answer all inbound inquires and direct to relevant personnel.
- Contribute to the development of Support Services.
- General administration duties including filing, record keeping & data entry.
- Respond promptly to any enquiries received in a timely manner.
- Actively promote and enable services to customers from all backgrounds.
- Report to the Line Manager.
About you -
- Be able to communicate effectively via phone & in person.
- Have good data entry & organisational skills.
- Be able to work with the MS Suite of products.
- Solve problems, ethical and show empathy towards client's needs.
- Sound customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and knowledge of Community Resources.
- Current Drivers Licence and Working with Children Check is required.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.