Location: Port Adelaide, SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate 3 in Business Administration (12 months)
Statewide Group Training are seeking a full time Business Administration trainee for a large waste management client based in Port Adelaide.
Hours of work are between 7am 6pm so you must be able to work within these hours.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Duties may include -
- Dealing with internal & external customers
- Handling a large number of telephone enquires daily
- General administration duties
- Responding promptly to any enquiries received in a timely manner
About you -
- Be able to communicate effectively via phone & in person
- Have good data entry skills
- Be able to work with the MS Suite of products
- Previous customer service or retail experience is an advantage
- Drivers licence and vehicle essential
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.