Location: Murraylands and Riverland, SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate III in Community Services (12 months)
Statewide Group Training are seeking a full time Community Services Trainee for a major NGO Service Provider located across Murraylands and Riverland. This Business has a goal to increase its Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander workforce to 15% by 2022. You could become part of that growth.
This is a Full Time Position.
Duties include -
- Responding to client needs.
- Communicate with compassion and empathy in response to client enquires.
- Manage personal stressors in this work environment.
- Follow safe work practices for direct client care.
- Recognise and respond to crisis situations.
- Facilitate the interests and rights of clients.
- Work with people experiencing or are at risk of homelessness.
- Respond promptly to any enquiries received in a timely manner.
- Actively promote and enable services to customers from all backgrounds.
- Report to the Line Manager.
About you -
- Be able to communicate effectively via phone & in person.
- Able to identify client needs. Be a good listener.
- Be able to work with the MS Suite of products.
- Solve problems.
- Sound customer service skills.
- Be supportive, respectful, ethical and show empathy towards clients.
- Attention to detail and knowledge of Community Resources.
- Current Drivers Licence and Working with Children Check is required.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.