Location: Lonsdale and Mile End, SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated (SGT) is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate III in Retail (12 months)
Statewide Group Training are seeking a full time Retail Trainee for an International Gas & Equipment client based at Lonsdale & Mile End.
The successful candidate will need to work between both Lonsdale & Mile End Stores.
This is a Full Time Position.
Duties include -
- Assist and provide counter sales solutions to Customers.
- Merchandise stock.
- Communicate effectively with internal & external customers.
- Prepare, pick and pack orders.
- Build Customer rapport and loyalty.
- Respond promptly to any enquiries received in a timely manner.
- Contribute to workplace WHS.
About you -
- Able to communicate effectively via phone & in person.
- Have good data entry & organisational skills.
- Be able to work with the MS Suite of products.
- Be a good team player.
- Sound customer service skills and able to learn on the job.
- Pass a Pre- Employment Medical, Drug / Alcohol screening and Police Check.
- Drivers licence and vehicle essential.
Forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.