Location: Wingfield, SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated (SGT) is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate IV in Business Administration (24 months)
Statewide Group Training are seeking a full time Business Administration trainee for an International Material Handling client based at Wingfield.
This is a Full Time Position.
Duties include -
- Assist and provide administrative support to Management regarding Workshop & Production tasks.
- Report directly to the SA Service Manager and Field Service Personnel.
- Communicate with internal & local Parts Suppliers.
- Maintain stock levels and manage allocation of parts to Field Service Technicians.
- Assist with Customer Break Down Calls to Technicians when needed.
- Prepare and deliver Retail Service Quotations.
- General administration duties which ensure the effectiveness of workshop & Service Department.
- Respond promptly to any enquiries received in a timely manner.
About you -
- Be able to communicate effectively via phone & in person.
- Have good data entry & organisational skills.
- Be able to work with the MS Suite of products.
- Product knowledge of Material Handling or similar Equipment.
- Sound customer service skills and able to learn on the job.
- You may have completed a Cert III in a relevant field and are an Adult.
- Fundamentals of Warehousing & Inventory Control.
- Drivers licence and vehicle essential.
Forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.