Location: Clare area, SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Statewide Group Training has a position available for an Apprentice Light Vehicle Technician situated in Clare.
Typical Responsibilities of a Light Vehicle Technician Apprentice:
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures, inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles
- Complete routine maintenance: including oil change, battery check, lubricating components and replacing worn parts
Key benefits to undertaking a Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprenticeship:
- Long term opportunities for the right candidate
- Working towards Certificate 3 Trade Certificate
Key requirements of an Apprentice Light Vehicle Mechanic:
- Commitment to approx. 4 year apprenticeship
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug & alcohol test
- Must have or be willing to obtain a police check
- Must hold a current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Must be passionate about repairing & servicing motor vehicles
- Must have great mechanical aptitude
How to Apply:
If you would like to commence an apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology please forward your resume and cover letter to Greg McLean email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.