Location: Victor Harbor - SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate 3 in Business BSB30115
Statewide Group Training are seeking a trainee to join our team working throughout with the City of Victor Harbor Council.
The position is a full-time traineeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include -
- Answering and responding to phone enquiries
- Processing day-to-day business activities in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Assisting other staff with day-to-day requests
- Assist with routine administration tasks
- Prepare documents and business material as required
- Answer and assist incoming enquiries
- Provide excellent customer service
- Follow business policies and procedures
- Attend meetings and relevant training
- Undertake general tasks as required or as directed by supervisor
About you -
- Have a genuine passion to work in this field
- Be committed to undertaking a 12-month traineeship
- Be willing to work a reasonable amount of overtime
- Be committed to complete all studies required in your own time at home
- Be willing to obtain a police clearance if required
- Be willing to undertake a Drug test
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.