Location: Edwardstown, SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate 2 in Engineering Production Technology
Statewide Group Training are seeking an Engineering Production trainee to join a large building supply company in Edwardstown.
The position would suit a school leaver, is full time and paid per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include -
- Measure, cut and assemble aluminium doors & frames
- Using a range of hand and power tools
- Operating various machinery
About you -
- Be committed to undertaking a 24 month traineeship
- Possess a driver's licence
- Hold a forklift licence (advantageous)
- Be physically fit
- Have a genuine interest in working with metal
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.