Location: Port Augusta Region - SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
To find out more, please refer www.statewidegrouptraining.com.au
Statewide Group Training are seeking an Engineering Production Employee to join family business, working throughout Upper Spencer Gulf, Mid North & Flinders Regions. To be eligible it is preferred you are currently living in the Port Augusta Region. School leavers are encouraged to apply. Long term opportunities for the right person.
The position is a 12 month full time traineeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Qualification: Certificate 2 in Engineering (MEM20105)
- Supporting Tradesperson with fabrication, repair, and maintenance to commercial and domestic properties; including fencing; cladding; erection of verandas and sheds; decking and much more.
It is essential you
- Be committed to completing a 12 month Traineeship
- Are physically fit, as this job is labour intensive
- Have a steadfast work ethic
- Are willing to travel (accommodation and transport provided)
- Have a White Card (or willingness to gain)
- Be willing and able to work at heights (Working Safely At Heights training desirable or willingness to gain)
- Possess a drivers licence (minimum P1s)
- Able to pass a drug & alcohol test and hearing screening.
Please send your resume including 2 current referees and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
30th November 2020