Location: Northern Suburbs, Adelaide - SA
Statewide Group Training has a position available for an Out of Trade 2nd/3rd year Apprentice Light Vehicle Mechanic in Adelaide's Northern Suburbs.
Typical Responsibilities of a Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice:
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures, inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles
- Complete routine maintenance: including oil change, battery check, lubricating components and replacing worn parts
- Long term opportunities for the right candidate
- Working towards Certificate 3 Trade Certificate
- Commitment to approx. 4 year apprenticeship
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug & alcohol test
- Must have or be willing to obtain a police check
- Must hold a current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Must be passionate about repairing & servicing motor vehicles
- Must have great mechanical aptitude
How to Apply:
If you want to complete your apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Mechanical please forward your resume and cover letter to Joe Cirillo, email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.