Location: Tanunda, SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate III in Wall & Ceiling Lining (CPC31211)
Statewide Group Training are seeking an apprentice Wall & Ceiling Liner to join a small team working throughout the Barossa Valley.
The position is a full time apprenticeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include -
- Apply & fix internal & external linings to domestic & commercial buildings
- Using a range of hand and power tools
- Measure & cutting of plasterboard
About you -
- Be committed to undertaking a 48 month apprenticeship
- Possess a driver's licence
- Able to work at heights & have completed Working at Height training
- Hold a White Card (preferred but not essential)
- Be physically fit
- Willing to learn and work in an active and changing envrionment
- Have a strong work ethic and takes pride in quality workmanship
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position. School leavers encouraged to apply.
20th November 2020
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
updated 28 October 2020.