Location: Adelaide Metro - SA
Statewide Group Training has a position available for an OOT 2nd or 3rd year panel beater apprenticeship in the Adelaide metropolitan area to work towards completing their Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate) as a panel beater in a good high class workshop. If you successfully complete your apprenticeship at this workshop there is the possibility of long term employment.
Out of trade panel beater apprentices are encouraged to apply.
Typical Responsibilities of a Panel Beater Apprentice:
- Removal of damaged panels
- Replace or repairing panels
- Grinding, sanding, etc
- Meeting deadlines
- Maintaining a quality standard on all work
- Following the directions of your supervisor
Key Benefits to a Panel Beater Apprentice:
- Long term opportunities for the right candidate
- Working towards Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate)
Key Requirements of a Panel Beater Apprentice:
- Commitment to approx. 4 year apprenticeship
- Commitment to learning the Trade
- Great attention to details
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug test
- Must hold a current driver's licence
- Must have a passion for the automotive industry
How to Apply:
If you want to continue your career as a Panel Beater please forward your resume and cover letter to Joe Cirillo at email@example.com.