Location: Clare Valley - SA
Statewide Group Training has a position available for an Apprentice Motor Mechanic (Light Vehicles & Small Engines).Responsibilities of an Apprentice Light Motor Mechanic include:
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures, Inspect brake systems, Steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles
- Complete routine maintenance: including oil change, battery check, lubricating components and replacing worn parts
- Working towards Certificate III Trade Certificate
- Job security
- On-going support and mentoring
- Committed to a 4 year apprenticeship
- Physically fit
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test
- Hold current drivers licence and have reliable transport
- Be passionate about repairing & servicing motor vehicles
Completion of a Certificate I or II Automotive VET course is desirable but not essential.
Must have great mechanical aptitude.
If you want a career as an Apprentice Motor Mechanic (Light Vehicles & Small Engines) please forward your resume and cover letter to Greg McLean, email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.