Location: Adelaide area - SA
There is a fantastic opportunity for someone to undertake a Warehousing Traineeship.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Adhere to WHS regulations and Safe Work processes.
- Follow housekeeping policies
- Pick and pack orders
- Select, measure and prepare material for saws
- Control stock. Replenish stock into picking racks
- Unload incoming goods
- Load company and customer vehicles
- Operate machinery per the Safe Operating Procedures
- Apply a high level of customer service to internal and external clients
Key Requirements of a Warehousing Trainee are:
- Commitment to complete traineeship
- Be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug & alcohol test
- Willing to obtain a police check
- Possess a high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Be a problem solver
The right person will enjoy working with customers and processes a high degree of accuracy when preparing orders for sale.
A forklift licence is an advantage.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
To apply, please send resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be right for this position, attention to Joe Cirillo at firstname.lastname@example.org