Location: Port Pirie Region - SA
Statewide Group Training are always on the lookout for quality candidates pursuing apprenticeships and traineeships. I want to connect with individuals who are dedicated to succeed in their future career endeavours.
Key attributes such as commitment, adaptability and enthusiasm would be a great starting point. If you feel you meet these expectations and are currently living in the Port Pirie Region, I want to hear from you.
To register your interest in future apprenticeships and traineeships, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Your cover letter should include:
- The area you are looking to work (eg engineering, automotive, building, civil, business, community services or another area)
- Whether you are looking for a full time, part time or school-based position
Your resume should include details of:
- Training (including relevant certificates, tickets & licences)
- Your employment and volunteering experience
- At least 2 checkable references (work references preferred)
By registering your expression of interest, you are willing to:
- Be tested and able to pass drug & alcohol tests
- Participate in relevant medical assessment
- Complete aptitude tests
- Attend work placement with Host Employer
To be eligible for Statewide Group Training Apprenticeships & Traineeships you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.