Location: Adelaide Region - SAStatewide Group Training seek expressions of interest from people genuinely seeking an apprenticeship in Civil Construction in 2020.
- Committed in undertaking a 3-year apprenticeship
- Not afraid of hard work
- Enjoy the outdoors
- Good communication skills
- Keen to learn how to operate plant and equipment
- Hold a current driver's licence and have a reliable vehicle
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Prepared to undertake a medical and drug/alcohol test
Successful applicants will be invited to undertake training prior to commencing an apprenticeship that provides a range of key competencies (skill sets) that the Civil Construction Industry require.
School leavers are encouraged to apply.
Applications close Friday 10th July 2020.
Please send a relevant cover letter and resume that supports your interest to email@example.com
For further information please call Chris on 0437 797 939.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for the interview stage.