Vehicle Body Repair Technician (3rd or 4th Year Apprentice)
Statewide Group Training has a position available for a 3rd or 4th Year Vehicle Body Repair Technician Apprentice in Port Pirie for immediate start, working towards a Certificate 3 in Automotive Repair Technology (AUR32116).
Out of Trade Panel Beater Apprentices are encouraged to apply. Long term opportunities for the right candidate.
- Removal of damaged panels
- Replacing or repairing panels
- Grinding, sanding, etc
- Meeting deadlines
- Maintaining a quality standard on all work
- Following the directions of your supervisor
- Commitment to term of Apprenticeship
- Commitment to learning the trade
- Great attention to detail
- You must be physically fit and reliable
- Must hold a current driver’s license
- Must have a passion for the Automotive Industry
Email cover letter and resume containing 2 work referees to Tracy Northcott,