Electrical Apprenticeship (Out of Trade 3rd/4th Year) – Port Augusta
Statewide Group Training has a position available in Port Augusta for an Out of Trade 3rd or 4th Year Electrical Apprentice.
Out of Trade Electrical Apprentices wanting to continue their electrical career by recommencing their apprenticeship need only apply.
Key Benefits to an Electrical Apprentice
- Long term career opportunities for the right candidates.
- Working towards Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate).
Key Requirements of an Electrical Apprentice
- Commitment to completing your Apprenticeship.
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug test.
- Must hold a current drivers license.
- Hold a current DCSI Police Check (Screened less than 2 months ago).
- Up to date TAFE/RTO results.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Awareness of WHS.
- Attention to detail.
- Motivated and positive attitude.
- Ability to work at heights or confined spaces.
This position is for an apprenticeship in South Australia. You must meet Government eligibility requirements for a Contract of Training. More information at TAS Link.
How to Apply: