Clerical Officer Traineeship
Aboriginal School Based Traineeship
Statewide Group Training is offering an Aboriginal School Based Traineeship based in Port Lincoln commencing in July 2018. The successful applicant will undertake training to complete their Certificate 3 in Business within the Community Service industry.
Duties will include administration and program support.
- Current Year 10 Student, committed to completing Year 11 & 12.
- Committed to working 8 hours per week in workplace during school term (additional hours in school holidays may be negotiated).
- Can communicate effectively and empathetically.
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Office.
- Punctual and reliable at all times.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn, follow instructions and manage time.
- Able to pass National Criminal History Check (Statewide Group Training will assist with this during recruitment).
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 30TH MAY 2018
- Application letter
- Resume containing 2 current referees
- Copy of most recent school report
To: Statewide Group Training, Attention Tracy Northcott