Carpentry Labourer – Daw Park
Statewide Group Training has a host employer looking to take on a Carpentry Labourer, with a view to a Carpentry Apprenticeship for the right person.
- Long term career opportunities for the right candidate.
- This is a labourer position initially but the right person and fit for the business will be offered a Carpentry Apprenticeship.
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug test.
- Must hold a current drivers license and reliable vehicle.
- Must have a passion for the Carpentry Trade with a desire to succeed.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness and ability to learn.
- Works great in a team enviroment.
How to Apply:
If you want to get your foot in the door with an outlook to do a Carpentry Apprenticeship please send a copy of your resume as well as a cover letter explaining
· Why you believe you are the right person for the job
· Any previous training and/or experience