Panel Beating Apprenticeship
Location: Richmond - SA
Statewide Group Training has a position available for a panel beater apprenticeship in the Richmond area to work toward a Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate) as a panel beater.
Out of trade panel beater apprentices are encouraged to apply.
Typical Responsibilities of a Panel Beater Apprentice:
- Removal of damaged panels
- Replace or repairing panels
- Grinding, sanding, etc
- Meeting deadlines
- Maintaining a quality standard on all work
- Following the directions of your supervisor
Key Benefits to a Panel Beater Apprentice:
- Long term opportunities for the right candidate
- Working towards Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate)
Key Requirements of a Panel Beater Apprentice:
- Commitment to approx. 4 year apprenticeship
- Commitment to learning the Trade
- Great attention to details
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug test
- Must hold a current driver’s licence
- Must have a passion for the automotive industry
How to Apply:
If you want to continue your career as a Panel Beater or become a Panel Beater please call Joe Cirillo on 0429 900 743.