Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship (Out of Trade) – Morphettville
Statewide Group Training has a position available for a Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship in the Morphettville area to work toward a Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate) as a Diesel Mechanic.
Out of Trade Diesel Mechanic Apprentices only need apply.
Typical Responsibilities of a Diesel Mechanic Apprentice
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures, Inspect brake systems, Steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles
- Do routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and parts.
Key Benefits to a Diesel Mechanic Apprentice
- long term opportunities for the right candidate
- Working towards Certificate 3 (Trade Certificate)
Key Requirements of a Diesel Mechanic Apprentice
- Commitment to completing your Apprenticeship
- You must be physically fit, reliable and able to pass a drug test.
- Must hold a current drivers License
- Must have a passion for the automotive Industry
How to Apply:
If you want to continue your career as a Diesel Mechanic please phone Joe Cirillo on 0429 900 743.